If you do it right, affiliate marketing can be a great way to earn a passive income that will keep the money rolling in long after the hard work has been done. It’s not a get rich quick scheme, and some serious hard work is needed to get things up and running, but once you’re done that work can really pay off.
To help you know where to start I’ve compiled a list of ten of the best affiliate networks that you can join.
- Amazon Affiliates – Amazons affiliate program is undoubtedly the best and the most popular in the world. By using Amazon you’re linking to a website that almost everybody knows, trusts and already has an account with.
- Awin – Awin used to be known as Affiliate Window, and offer numerous affiliate programs for well known companies such as Firebox.com, Findmeagift.co.uk, etsy.com amongst hundreds of others.
- Ebay – Ebay tends to get forgotten about when it comes to affiliate networks, but still one of the biggest marketplaces in the world it has its very own affiliate network.
- Shareasale – Like Awin, Shareasale offer you a portal to affiliate with a tons of different companies.
- Rakuten Marketing – Another affiliate network that offers opporunities to partner with well known companies such as Billabong, Foot locker and Udemy.
- CJ Affiliate – CJ Affiliate allow you to partner with Build-a-bear, HTC, Marvel Store and hundreds of other well known companies.
- JVZoo – JVZoo Differs from the other networks I’ve mentioned in that you promote products that people add to JVZoo that are usually digital products. These range from ebooks to software.
- Clickbank – Clickbank is one of the leading affiliate marketplaces, and like JVZoo offers a vast range of products that are mostly digital.
- Clickfunnels – Clickfunnels is a platform that allows people to create amazing and high converting landing pages. You earn 40% of any revenue that you generate, so you get commission for the initial sale, plus any reccuring payments that are made.
- Sendible – Sendible is a platform that allows people to manage multiple social media accounts at once and schedule posts. They pay 30% commission for the first 12 months, so anyone that signs up through your link for a full year will net you $736 a year.